Monday, April 13, 2009

School

It makes me want to blow me freaking brains out all over my freaking guitars. The adults make us seem small and useless. "We're smarter than you, so obey us." And the "cool kids", "If you don't do what we think is cool, you're a loser." They make us feel just as insignificant as the adults. We really don't need this. And we're not learning anything except how to produce. We can't use any of this information in the real world. When am I ever going to use the equations for finding the volume of a triangular prism? Never. It's useless to me. To me, school is just a tool used by the government to keep kids unaware of what's actually happening. And then they go off and get jobs. We're in a prison. No way out.


You'd kill yourself for recognition,
Kill yourself to never ever stop
You broke another mirror,
You're turning into something you are not.

Your very own, Paranoid Android.

1 comment:

  1. I never found another person hate school as much as I did. Until I went to college..than it was cool.

    This is my take: I agree with everything you said...but, it is to teach you how to think. That is what I got out of it.

    And, why so bitter? Since when do you care what anyone thinks?

    ReplyDelete