Friday, April 10, 2009

Paranoid Android

What do you do when you know that your loved one is dying? What do you do when you know that the world you live in is becoming a dictatorship? What do you do when music becomes a brainwashing tool? You do SOMETHING. I've spent a lot of time telling people my opinions on the government, life, and music. But I've never taken action. And complaining about the world isn't helping society. In fact, it will only turn me into a mindless, Paranoid Android. Doing whatever people tell you to. Believing what they want you to believe. Because, by not doing anything, the problem grows. And you suddenly feel like you can never fix the problem. And you give up. I think that music such as Radiohead, Alice In Chains, Placebo, Pearl Jam, The Who, The Beatles, Nirvana, and Led Zepplin keep me believing in what I do. I will never Become said Paranoid Android. The point is, We as a society NEED to take action. We need to fix the government, music, and life in general. Or else, we may not even live to see 2012...

From your very own, Paranoid Android.

3 comments:

  1. So, I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that you were just here. And, you went home and wrote this? Was the experience at my house that intense? Anyway, love it all. I really do. You are way above your years, my friend. And, love how you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I was writing before you picked us up. But thank you. I never have enough room to express myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, Paranoid Android, are poised to make a difference in the world. For one so young, your sense of self is well developed.. and your thoughts make interesting reading. I look forward to reading more and hearing you play more music (hint: bring guitar to office again soon!) Write more...your audience awaits :)

    ReplyDelete